Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday's Prayer of Hope and Encouragement (Day 25 - Hope Against Hope)

This weekend has been absolutely beautiful for my hubby and I!

It was so refreshing to get away, relax and enjoy each other away from the busyness life often brings.

Now we are back home safely and if we're not careful we'll soon allow reality to set in and lose the tranquility and peacefulness we experienced this weekend.

However this doesn't have to be the case.  We can be refreshed by the presence of God continually and live in His peace.  


Please pray with me:

O Lord, help me to abide in Your presence.  In You, my joy is full and I am in perfect peace.  Without You, I can do nothing.  I am nothing apart from You.   

Occupy every area of my life with more of You.  Help me to surrender all to you, withholding nothing.  I've tried living without You and life is so much sweeter in Your embrace. 

Surrender, Lord is a choice I choose to make.  When trials come, enable me to honor my choice.  I choose You above everything.

In Jesus' name.  Amen.




                      
This is Day 25 of a 31 day series of “Hope Against Hope”. To read all of the posts in this series, click here. To read what several other bloggers are writing for the month of October, click here






No comments:

Post a Comment