Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday's Prayer of Hope and Encouragement (Day 11 - Hope Against Hope)

I pray today has been a day filled with the joy of the Lord.  I hope you encountered His love today. He loves you and I relentlessly.



Please prayer this prayer with me:

Father, I am so thankful for Your love.  You love me so deeply, so purely.  Help me to love You with all of my heart, mind and soul because You first loved me.

I desire to learn of You for You are meek and lowly of heart.  You joyfully and willingly laid your life down for me so I may live abundantly.  May this truth comfort and encourage me when trials await me.  Help me to count these trying times with all joy, knowing You are perfecting me through them.

I aspire to hope in You exclusively knowing you are not simply a resource, but my only Source.  I want to grow in dependence on You.  I rely fully on You, Your Presence and Your word. 

Thank you that you never leave me to myself to handle anything alone.  But you are with me, molding me to be more like You.

This week I choose to seek You above everything else and to acknowledge You in all things.

In Jesus' name, I thank You and count You worthy of all praise.  Amen.




This is Day 11 of a 31 day series of “Hope Against Hope”. To read all of the posts in this series, click here. To read what several other bloggers are writing for the month of October, click here







No comments:

Post a Comment