Saturday, October 10, 2015

In Christ Alone {Nuggets of Hope} (Day 10 - Hope Against Hope)

Photo by Micah Orendain licensed under Creative Commons

Yesterday I shared the birth story of my daughter, Reese Madison.  It was imperfect, but glorious. God was there.  He inscribed every letter to our story.




I love this video with excerpts from "The Passion of the Christ".  In Christ alone, my hope is found. He is my light, my strength, my song.  This song has blessed us so. We clung to Christ as we continued to live out His story.  Whatever happens, He already knows.

Please continue this journey with me as the story continues.  I pray you will find hope no matter what you encounter, in Christ alone.


This is Day 10 of a 31 day series of “Hope Against Hope”. To read all of the posts in this series, click here. To read what several other bloggers are writing for the month of October, click here





2 comments:

  1. I feel like any comment is insufficient but THIS SONG says it ALL!

    Reese Madison, the little girl I never had the privilege of meeting but still love very much whom I can't wait to meet one day.

    Tearfully moving through a profound account of days I remember well. Your little girl and this story are making quite a mark on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much Allison! My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner. Your words mean everything to me.

    ReplyDelete